Do you want to effectively remove organic matter, combat black layer or remove weeds without the use of pesticides, all whilst preventing the emergence of stubborn annual meadow grass? Sustainable management of your sports surface begins with using the right machine for the job. The VCollector is suitable for the scarification of golf courses, cricket fields and winter sports pitches. This machine has been specially developed to follow contours, delivering effective scarification while leaving the processed surface clean and ready for play.
How does the VCollector scarifier work?
The VCollector is optimally equipped for removing organic matter and weeds thanks to GKB’s unique CombiRotor. This powerful rotor rotates against the direction of travel for effective scarification and a precise cutting motion. The cutting rotor is especially effective against weeds, using heavy duty 3mm steel blades to effortlessly cut through even the thickest roots at a working depth of up to 5cm. The blades on the VCollector are also mounted with wind vanes, creating an airflow to suck the removed material into the collection container, leaving a clean finish.
Efficiently scarify your golf course
Efficiency is at the heart of the VCollector – demonstrating the very best in reliability, build quality and working speed.
- Working speed of up to 12 km/h. This means you can cut a sports pitch horizontally and vertically in under two hours
- Superior build quality for unbeatable longevity
- Easy to attach to tractors of 30hp+ (1.2m model) or 40hp+ (1.6m model), via three-point attachment
Technical specifications of the VCollector
- Available in 2 working widths – 1.2m and 1.6m
- Accurately and easily set and adjust the working depth
- 2 distances between the scarifying blades: 2.5 or 5cm
- The CombiRotor, equipped with blades and wind vanes, delivers unrivaled strength and rigidity
- Blade thickness options of 2 to 10mm
- Hydraulic tipping collector ideal for quick and convenient material disposal
VC120: 120 cm • 0-4cm • 180 x 150 x 160 cm • 400L • 560 kg • >40 hk
VC160: 160 cm • 0-4cm • 180 x 200 x 160 cm • 530L • 620 kg • >45 hk